Thursday, October 16, 2014

Midterm 7

I chose Tom Brady for this Exercise. 


Here I edited the eyes to circles with the ellipse tool. 
                                     
Next, I added the banner.
I resized the eyes by scaling the image down.

Finally, I added the eyes to Tom Brady. To do this:
  • I first added a new transparent layer (in the layer drop down menu), 
  • Then I switched over to my GIMP file with the eyes, then copied them. 
  • Then I pasted them into the new layer and put them over his eyes. 

Final Image
This is a bitmap graphics exercise on the program GIMP. It is a midterm exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc








No comments:

Post a Comment