Thursday, September 25, 2014

Midterm #4

Below is my avatar in the Summer Landscape world.


                                          Here is my avatar inside the building you see above on the left.

 Here is my avatar sitting in one of the chairs in the room. To take the selfie I had to: 
1: Click on the remote control you can see in the bottom right hand corner. 
2: Select the target function 
3: Select my avatar as the target. 
Then I was able to change the camera angle with the WASD keys and take the selfie. 

Here is the finished greeting card. 


This is an exercise to demonstrate my ability to create an avatar and change the camera angles in the Meshmoon Rocket virtual world of my choice. It is a midterm exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc


No comments:

Post a Comment