Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Final Project: Testing My Fellow Classmates' Immersive Libraries

I added 5 videos to my immersive world for evaluation by my classmates. 





The first of my classmates' libraries I visited was Ricardo's. He had a lot of mixed media content (video's, pictures, PDF's). 

The next library I visited was Filipe's. He also had a lot of content in his library. 


Next I went to Shane's Library. He had a lot of videos in his. 


All of my classmates did a great job on their libraries. It shows how much work they've put into them.   I wasn't able to do anything but walk around, when I clicked on the content my computer froze, but that is definitely a problem on my end (or Meshmoons' as it is a relatively new program) but all in all their libraries are impressive. 

This is a test of my classmates immersive libraries. It is a final exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc



No comments:

Post a Comment