Wednesday, November 19, 2014

WebGL Chrome Experiments using Google's Chrome Browser

Below are screenshots from the three WebGL Web Experiments I chose as high quality examples for this assignment.

1. The first is called WebGL Terrain: WebGL Terrain
This program has very high quality graphics and ran great on my computer.
The first screenshot shows the program when you first open it, and the second shows it when you push the N key for night/day and the M key to make the terrain move.



2. This program is called farm: Farm WebGL
It took a very long time to load, but it is a high quality interactive program. It feels like a console based video game and I was very impressed with it. 


3. Saving Nemo: Saving Nemo Game
This is  Web based game. The point is to shoot the bubbles around the fish to save them from floating away. I was impressed with the quality of the game though I did have to reload twice for all of the graphics to load. 




No comments:

Post a Comment