Sunday, November 30, 2014

Final Project: Building my Immersive Libraries/Museum

For my immersive library I first went onto the Meshmoon website and selected a layer for my library to be built on. I tried Winter Landscape and summer landscape and neither would load, so then I tried Spring Landscape and it has loaded with no issues.
Then I tried adding some media to it.



Spring Landscape

I added a brick wall on either side of my library to mark where it is. 



This is a link to my blog that I added. 





This is a test of my classmates immersive libraries. It is a final exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc




No comments:

Post a Comment